Gameroom Concepts introduces a new high tech table to its line. The "Enterprise" is an all-metal table available in stainless steel or power coated aluminum. The table can be used indoor or as an all weather table outdoor. This futuristic design can be customized to meet your clients needs.
Aluminum 6" unibody (one piece) upper
One piece slate
Stainless steel hardware
5 year warranty
request more information
Specifications for Enterprise
- Body: White or Wheat are standard with Brown, Black, Silver and other designer colors available as an upgrade
- This basic modern design complements any setting - inside or outside. Weather-resistant construction stands up to any environment.
- The aluminum frame has a powder-coated, textured finish that's handsome as it is strong. It's also rust-resistant, and will last for many years.
- Patented 'uni-body' construction creates a seamless body that is smooth, long lasting, and easy to care for.
- Adjustable legs have stainless steel levelers. PVC-padded caps protect all deck surfaces.
- Playing bed is a solid one piece slate (400 lbs) . The one-piece slate construction means a shift-free, fully weather-resistant seamless leveled playing surface.
- The fabric, produced by Glen Raven Mills is a hybrid version of Sunbrella, scoffs at water, mildew, staining, rot, fading and tearing, and lasts for years. Available in Teal, Burgundy, Pacific Blue, True Blue, Forest Green, Cocoa and Camel.
- The rails are made with a tournament-grade rubber, specially designed by Gameroom Concepts to last many years in all climates. The linings are made of polyvinyl with stainless steel 'T'nuts then upholstered in our proprietary Sunbrella with stainless steel fasteners.
- The pockets are custom, hand made out of molded test-approved, commercial-grade UV stabilized nylon .
- Stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Available in two sizes: the 7-foot table (Measures 50" X 90"), and the 8-foot table (Measures 55" X 100"). Outside dimensions.