The 3000 Series model is one of our first designer tables with rounded upper frame corners to compliment the curved legs. Born from the durability of our 2000 Series, our 3000 presents some of the cleanest contemporary lines in the industry. This is the ultimate all weather pool table.
Aluminum 9” unibody (one piece) upper
One piece slate
Weighs in at 800lbs.
Stainless steel hardware
5 year warranty
request more information
Specifications for 3000 series
- Body color: White or Wheat are standard with Brown, Black, Silver and other designer colors are available as an upgrade.
- Check out standard features:
- This basic modern design complements any setting - inside or outside. Weather-resistant construction stands up to extreme environments.
- The aluminum frame has a electro-static powder-coated, textured finish that's handsome as it is strong. It's also rust-resistant, and will last for many years.
- Patented 'uni-body' construction creates a seamless body that is smooth, long lasting, and easy to care for.
- Adjustable legs have stainless steel levelers. PVC-padded caps protect all deck surfaces.
- Playing bed is a solid one piece slate (400 lbs) . The one-piece slate construction means a shift-free, fully weather-resistant seamless leveled playing surface.
- The fabric, produced by Glen Raven Mills is a hybrid version of Sunbrella, scoffs at water, mildew, staining, rot, fading and tearing, and lasts for years. Available in Teal, Burgundy, Pacific Blue, True Blue, Forest Green, Cocoa and Camel.
- The rails are made with a tournament-grade rubber, specially designed by Gameroom Concepts to last many years in all climates. The linings are made of polyvinyl with stainless steel 'T'nuts then upholstered in our proprietary Sunbrella with stainless steel fasteners.
- The pockets are custom, hand made out of molded test-approved, commercial-grade UV stabilized nylon .
- Stainless steel hardware throughout.
- 8-foot table (Model #3008; measures 55" X 100"). Outside dimensions.